Job DescriptionJob Title: Pediatrician
Job ID: 2000002S
Shift: Day Job
Facility: Children's Community Pediatrics
UPMC Children's Community Pediatrics (CCP) is looking for a full-time board-certified pediatrician to work in an outpatient setting in Erie, Pennsylvania. CCP is the largest pediatric primary care networks in Pennsylvania. We see over 260,000 patients annually with over 56 locations. CCP is a part of UPMC's Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, a U.S. News Top 10 Best Children's Hospital. CCP is also very proud to say we are Joint Commission Accredited and are a certified Primary Care Medical Home.
Please see our link below to learn more about CCP.
About the position:
- Well-established practice with 2 full-time Pediatrician and 4 Advanced Practice Providers
- The position will be full-time and require working 9 sessions per week (a session is 4 hours)
- Outpatient call ONLY: all calls screened by a nurse triage call center
- No delivery or NICU coverage required
- Position available July 2020
- EPIC EMR
- Excellent compensation package including full benefits
- Paid CME stipend, occurrence-based malpractice insurance, DEA and license renewal
- 4 weeks Paid time off + 1-week CME time off and 7 paid holidays
- Short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 401k plan with employer match
- Relocation assistance
- Family-friendly Erie, PA is located less than 1 hours from the major cities of Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Buffalo
- Erie is the 4th largest city in PA with a small-town feel.
- It hosts several semi- professional sports teams including the Erie Otters hockey, the Erie Seawolves baseball and the Erie Bayhawks basketball teams.
- Erie It is also home to the Erie Philharmonic, the Erie Playhouse, shopping, the arts, museums, and beautiful Lake Erie, where you can swim, fish, and boat along fresh water beaches and marinas. Presque Isle State Park is known as Pennsylvania's only seashore, with 3200 acres of beaches, nature, and wildlife.
Please consider joining our team of compassionate and caring providers as we continue to provide quality care for our area's pediatric population.
Salary Range: $0 / hour
Union Position: no
For the best application experience, we encourage you to apply for this job from a non-mobile device.