Job DescriptionJob Title: Pediatrician
Job ID: 190001CO
Shift: Day Job
Facility: Children's Community Pediatrics
Department: Bedford Cessna
UPMC Children's Community Pediatrics (CCP) is looking for a full-time board-certified pediatrician to work in an outpatient setting in the Bedford/Everett locations. CCP is one of the largest pediatric primary care networks in Pennsylvania. We see over 260,000 patients annually with over 56 locations. CCP is a part of UPMC's Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, a U.S. News Top 10 Best Children's Hospital. CCP is also very proud to say we are Joint Commission Accredited and are a certified Primary Care Medical Home.
Please see our link below to learn more about CCP.
About the position:
- Well-established practices with 1Pediatricians- 3 Advanced Practice Providers, and a certified breast-feeding counselor
- The position will be full-time and require working 9 sessions per week (a session is 4 hours)
- Shared call between the Pediatrician and APPs
- No hospital coverage
- After hours nurse triage coverage
- Position available in 2020
- EPIC EMR
- Excellent compensation package including full benefits
- Paid CME stipend, occurrence-based malpractice insurance, DEA and license renewal
- 4 weeks Paid time off and 7 paid holidays
- Short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 401k plan with employer match
- Office located near historic downtown Bedford
- Close to Bedford Springs Resort, Seven Springs Mountain resort and Blue Knob
Please consider joining our team of compassionate and caring providers as we continue to provide quality care for our area's pediatric population.
Salary Range: $0 / hour
Union Position: no
For the best application experience, we encourage you to apply for this job from a non-mobile device.