Job Location: Remote
Must reside near major airport
COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Mandate
This position requires that you must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (even if working remotely) and present proof of vaccination before beginning employment. If you receive an offer of employment, you will be asked as part of the background check process to upload a copy of your vaccination card. If you believe you require an accommodation for medical or religious reasons related to the vaccine safety mandate, you may submit a request after you receive an offer of employment. Instructions on how to do so will be provided in your offer letter.
This position will research, manage, develop, and implement all tradeshows, customer events, customer meetings and strategic industry projects for the Customer & Industry Affairs Department, Global COE; internally and externally. This role will also have responsibility for events for Amplify, ONE, and Dots. This position will oversee all functions of CIA department, manages all Finance pieces of the role including invoicing, budgeting, managing all contracts, and leading the planning for all regional and national meetings, events, etc.
This role also interacts with all levels within and outside the company and will need to establish critical relationships with vendors and partners to negotiate contracts, plan large events, coordinate travel and all logistics.
To manage and direct Customer and Industry Affairs Department responsibilities and participation within the industry and customer trade events.
Summary of major duties:
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully perform major duties/responsibilities:
* Strong contract negotiation skills / vendor management
* Ability to build strategic business partnerships; internally and externally, and show sound business acumen
* Ability to discuss all aspects of tradeshow and event planning knowledgably
* Ability to organize and mange multiple tasks, set priorities, meet deadlines and follow up on assignments with minimal direction and supervision
* Strong customer-focus
* Good judgment and ability to make sound decisions n an unstructured environment
* Must possess and demonstrate a natural tendency towards attention to detail
* Moderate travel and for extended periods (weekends) may be required
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
Education: Associates degree is required and Certified Meeting Professional designation is preferred.
Experience: Four to six years practical experience and knowledge in meeting planning, tradeshows, corporate event management.
Customer focus and channel knowledge experience a plus.
Certified Special Events Professional CSEP certification a plus.
Nearest Major Market: Harrisburg