At Bayer we're visionaries, driven to solve the world's toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none' is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We're doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining 'impossible'. There are so many reasons to join us. If you're hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there's only one choice.
Supply Chain Management Co-Op
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Supply Chain Management Co-Op, are to:
- Serve as a contributor to cross-functional project teams forproblem solving issues within the supply chain operations. Reviewsmultiple data inputs and understands clear levers we can pull to improve the process;
- Support the development of a deeper understanding behind thecomplexity of supply chain processes such as forecasting for itemspecific SKUs;
- Facilitate the resolution of problems during the developmentprocess to meet customers' needs;
- Support digitization with the implementation of BOTs and other tools;
- Utilize key processes and tools (i.e. DIF, OBI etc) to pull data in order to build a deeper understanding for our operations;
- Partner with internal and external customers to efficiently deliver vs. project objectives. Internal customers include NA Consumer Care, Sales Strategy/ Visual Merchandising commercial functions(Marketing, Sales), Conversion operations functions (CO ProjectManagement), Supply Center functions (Quality, Change Management, Project Management), and Global Supply Chain functions (Supply Managers, Technical Supply Managers, Project Management, Quality, Change Management) as applicable. External customers include contract manufacturers, graphic / pre-media vendors, carton and label vendors and related providers as applicable.
WHO YOU ARE
your success will be driven by your demonstration of our life values. more specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently either pursuing a Bachelor of Science at least as a second year student or an Masters of Business Administration pursuing Supply Chain Management or other technical discipline;
- Experience with data analysis;
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently on multiple projects under tight timelines;
- Interest in SCM processes such as Display/Special-packoperations, Inventory management, and change management;
- Strong computer skills - Microsoft Office/ Excel Pivot Tables;
- Good communication skills due to the cross-functionalcollaboration required with customers including project teams as well as initiatives involving Bayer Healthcare US and Bayer Healthcare global organizations.
- At least two years of database related coursework. For example, working knowledge of pivot tables, macros or experience in programming languages;
- Experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA).