*Working with us is an opportunity that can pay off for years to come - with skills, knowledge, experiences and friends that can last a lifetime!*
*A Seasonal job with us can lead to a successful future. That's because you will:*
* Develop resume-building skills to help achieve your career goals
* Work in a welcoming and diverse environment
* Gain knowledge through training programs and work experience
Haunt Performers- interacts in a frightening eerie way to entertain guests by portraying a defined character as developed by management. Ensures that the company Cornerstones and Best Day initiatives are followed.
* How You'll Make A Difference: *
*You'll Make a Difference:*
* Interact with our guests and make their day amazing through meaningful connections
* Share your passion for creating a warm and welcoming environment with your team
* Deliver fast and accurate service
* Contribute to our exceptional track record for safety
*Apply to this job posting to be considered for the following positions in HR!*
* Haunt Attendant/ Usher
* Other Haunt positions!
Note: Qualifications and Responsibilities differ for each position.
* Meets and greets park guests
* Rehearses and performs role for assigned attraction as directed by the productions staff
* Entertains guests as a costumed character by bringing to life the personality of the specific character through hand/body movements and strong vocalization
* Poses for photos with and for guests
* Treats associates and guests cordially and with respect, courtesy, and fairness
* Meets park standards for performance and conduct
* Handles and reacts appropriately to stressful situations
* Check costumes/fits costumes
* Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
* Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
* Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
* Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair's attendance policies.
* Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee
* Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
* Other duties may be assigned.
*We're Looking For:*
*We're looking for:*
* A genuine interest in making people feel welcome using your smile and positive nature
* Keen to be a part of something you believe in, providing fun while having fun at work
* Openness to learn, grow and develop skills
* Commitment to your team by being on time and working scheduled shifts
* Desire to be outdoors for extended periods in all weather conditions
* Ability to demonstrate basic acting ability.
* Ability to demonstrate strong vocal tones.
* Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
* Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
* Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
Ready to start your future now? *Apply Today!*
*Applications will be reviewed beginning January 2nd.*
** Cedar Fair Entertainment Company is an equal opportunity employer. A work permit may be required for associates under the age of 18. Applicants must be legally eligible for employment in the United States and in accordance with state laws. Cedar Fair also conducts background checks on all applicants 18 years of age and older.