1423 Pacific Ave,Tacoma,Washington,98402,United States of America
The Senior Analyst, Operations Innovation will work on high priority IKC initiatives by collaborating with senior operating leaders of DaVita Integrated Kidney Care. Topics will likely include:
- Operationalizing innovation strategies from market leads, nephrology practices, central IKC leadership, and other lanes of innovation
- Large-scale operating model changes to drive efficiencies, satisfaction and prepare for healthcare reform
The Analyst will be part of a team of highly motivated individuals with management consulting and project management experience and is expected to effectively manage individual work streams.
- Leverages continuous improvement tools (Lean, Six-Sigma) to structure and incubate improvement opportunities, including workflow mapping and time studies to determine root cause analyses.
- Develops pragmatic and realistic solutions.
- Builds complex models and conducts financial planning and analyses to assess impact.
- Conveys findings in a cohesive story, including summarizing insights from analysis.
- Works closely with front-line teammates and builds relationships with operators and clinicians.
- Works as an integral member of the team; including a variety of functional areas and experience.
- Provides support, as needed, to the team especially during preparation for key milestones and meetings.
- Conducts quantitative and qualitative analyses on a broad array of issues across disciplines.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned including but not limited to:
- Attend team meetings, phone conferences, and training, as needed.
- Knows, understands, and follows teammate guidelines, employment policies, and department or company procedures.
- Travels up to 10% of the time
- Bachelor's degree in related area required
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in operational business setting, process engineering
- Demonstrated competence in structural business process/workflow design analysis, project management, and performance improvement experience
- Experience supporting large-scale business transformation teams with tangible impact on operating results
- Demonstrated experience with statistical analyses
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel and other statistical programs; intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Healthcare background preferred
What We'll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita's online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.