15271 Laguna Canyon Rd,Irvine,California,92618,United States of America
Are you interested in working for a leading healthcare company that cares for its employees with the same intensity with which it cares for its patients? Looking for an opportunity to grow in your career and find that coveted work/life balance? If so, read below.
With 207,000+ patients, 2,770+ outpatient clinics, 900+ hospital partners, and 65,000+ employees nationwide, DaVita Kidney Care strives to be the Provider, Partner, and Employer of Choice. DaVita follows a "Community first, company second" mentality and views its teammates as part of a Village.
The Irvine, CA Corporate Business Office hiring for this position is one of the major hubs across the country that provides Revenue Operations support for the entire Village. If you join the team, you will play a critical part in ensuring that our Village continues to bring in revenue that in turn gives our patients life!
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Analyst (RA) to add to a Specialized Revenue Operations team. This team is entrusted with resolving high impact, complex claims processing issues through direct work with insurance company counterparts and internal partnerships. We also focus on strategy and issue prevention, working closely with multiple internal teams to ensure proper contract implementation. We are looking for a candidate who has a strong background in analytics and project management.
This position applies Revenue Cycle expertise to initiate/drive project work from start to finish including gathering data, communicating with partners, implementation, and post-implementation plans. Revenue Analysts synthesize findings through root cause analysis and/or data analytics plus knowledge from previous projects and relationships with business partners in order to recommend, facilitate and drive process improvements via strategic, measured methods, in alignment with DaVita's Mission and Core Values.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance after 60 days
- Options for FSA, HSA, Critical Illness Insurance, Hospital Care Insurance, Life Insurance, and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- 401k Plan (with matching contributions)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Education Assistance & Scholarships
- Family Resources & Discounted Child Care
- Social and Emotional Wellbeing Resources
- Charitable donation matching programs
- Military & Veteran Programs
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Derive insights from reporting and data trends
- Complete root cause analysis and implement action plan as the point of contact for all data related questions, ad hoc requests and analysis
- Take ownership of work product and results
- Clear, concise, written, and verbal communication
- Actively participate in group discussions and team homerooms
- Use the appropriate vehicles for supporting discussions, meetings, and presentations (i.e. PowerPoint, graphs, Excel, etc...)
- Create capacity for self and others through effective delegation and process improvement
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities and adapt to shifting time frames
- Demonstrate a strong professional presence
- Lead project updates with executives and stakeholders, some of which may be high visibility to Vice Presidents and above
- Understand, analyze, forecast and answer questions on key business metrics
- Meet with business partners and impacted teams regularly to maintain relationships and provide high level updates on initiatives. Serves as a resource for others.
- Automate systems, processes and recurring reports for teammates and leaders
- Assess risk in relation to financial metrics and compliance rules and persuasively articulate key limitations and risks associated with collection strategies.
- Other duties as assigned based on team needs
- Ability to quantitatively and qualitatively analyze data and feedback
- Clear, concise, written, and verbal communication
- Root Cause Analysis
- Critical thinking and strategy implementation
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
- Ability to evaluate results and measure performance against goals
- Capable of working independently under little guidance on several projects simultaneously
- MS Excel: 2 years (Required)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- MS Access:1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's degree (Preferred)
- Healthcare & Revenue Cycle experience (We are willing to train on this!)
- Remote position with limited time in office for team meetings
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions
- Up to date computers and software
- DaVita sponsored team celebrations
- Community Service Opportunities
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Positive & Fun Work Culture!
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.