2476 Swedesford RdSTE 150,Malvern,Pennsylvania,19355-1456,United States of America
We are seeking a revenue operations specialist to work closely with practices and leaders to investigate and design strategic initiatives in order to improve revenue cycle statistics, reporting capabilities, and overall performance.
This position will also be responsible for
- implementing, designing, and providing support for business and administrative analytics within revenue cycle functional areas;
- developing reports with key performance indicators, metrics, data points, and formulas to support management objectives;
- determining how processes can be aligned with best practices to achieve optimal results, measurable change, and a quantifiable, positive contribution.
The revenue operation specialist must have the ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. They must in addition have the ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete.
- Highly organized
- Initiative to work independently
- Familiarity with AWP pricing rules
- Experience with pharmacy &/or major medical healthcare billing
- Proficient with telephone and email communication
- Assist in preparation of estimating net revenues
- Analyze FFS (fee-for-service) collection trending
- Work in a consultative capacity to identify and implement process, technology and training initiatives to support the accurate and timely billing and collection of accounts receivable.
- Provide analytical support to and develop tools for company operations to enhance their skills in detecting both current and future performance issues
- Perform research on best practices and standards in the revenue cycle for the healthcare industry to assist in standardization of goal setting performance monitoring
- Develop and manipulate large data sets as well as analyzes data groups to assist in the development and implementation of process improvement strategies
- Understanding knowledge of 837/EDI process including payer specific rules.
- Assists in auditing all electronic reports and paper claims and make corrections when necessary.
- Ensures accessibility and flow of performance information to all relevant parties; works to prevent or address data transmission issues
- Analyzes financial and revenue cycle performance data to identify trends, patterns, and root causes
- Seven years of relevant healthcare claims experience with identifying insurance underpayments and revenue recovery.
- Highly analytical with excellent reconciliation experience and sound accounting working knowledge
- Must be familiar with commercial and government healthcare reimbursement methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of hospital billing and managed care.
- Must have strong technical skills, advanced Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Seven year plus experience in health care finance, reimbursement, public or other accounting, auditing, budget, compliance, billing or insurance required with progressive responsibility in analysis and project management.
- Significant knowledge of reimbursement rules, regulations and accounting and auditing theory is assumed.
- Working knowledge in the field of health care, including experience with billing, coding and working with clinicians.
- Prior project management experience, and assumes ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication and systems skills.
- Minimum three years of data or financial analysis experience required; five years of experience preferred
- Prior experience in revenue management, patient financial services, and/or health information systems required
- Ability to compute percent and to interpret bar graphs.
- Experience from the Health Care arena (Physician Practice preferred)
- Expertise in Medical Billing & Revenue Cycle
- Strong computer skills
What We'll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita's online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.