YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Material Logistics Clerk are to:
- Transport materials and timely and accurate completion for all required SAP transactions using appropriate PPE and material handling equipment;
- Finish product packaging using visual work instructions according to all regulatory requirements;
- Complete of all required transactional steps to receive and ship material.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Ability to operate independently;
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Powered industrial truck (fork truck);
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to quickly learn new IT systems and tools.
- Previous work experience.