Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding career opportunity working with a leading provider of Medical Equipment in the United States? Are you interested in an entry level role in the medical equipment field? Are you customer service oriented? Would you enjoy positive interactions with hospital staff and patients in the healthcare setting? Due to our continued growth, we are looking for a self-driven associate to join our team. In this position you will play a key role in working with new and existing healthcare clients to provide exceptional service and support, consistent with company culture and customer expectations. Successful candidates are positive, energetic, adaptable, problem solvers, who enjoy assisting customers. If this fits your profile, we definitely want to hear from you. Contact us today! About this Position: The Delivery Service Representative will coordinate and execute customer deliveries and pick-up of medical equipment. This position requires the use of Company vehicles to deliver and retrieve equipment to and from customer accounts in a timely and professional fashion. Perform the processing, cleaning, and testing of equipment assigned to the local branch office. Maintain fleet vehicles in accordance with company protocol. Identifying additional opportunities for revenue growth and sales leads as well as tracking and reporting of any missed opportunities. Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and assisting in developing solutions. Job Responsibilities:
· Safety loads, secures, and delivers medical equipment to customers in a timely fashion in accordance with company provided guidelines.
· Returns medical equipment from customer account, safely transporting the equipment back to the Branch.
· Properly inspects, clean, and tests equipment for functionality per Freedom Medical policies.
· Resolves customer complaints or communicates to upper management to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Operate Company vehicles in a lawful manor in accordance with Freedom policies & procedures.
· Maintain a clean and organized environment for equipment in the warehouse, separate clean and returned dirty equipment.
· Assist in Branch inventory management in accordance with Freedom Medical procedures.
· Using company provided cell phone for any off hours calls that need to be addressed immediately.
· Perform routine checks on assigned vehicle such as fluid levels and tire checks.
· Completes all paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
· Ships and receives medical equipment and supplies.
· Prior work experience in a clinical setting or medical equipment rentals is preferred but not required.
· Maintains and projects confidence and a professional image.
· Follow all company policies and procedures. *
Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid Nevada driver’s license with a clean driving record of at least 3 years and pass a background check* This position is ideal for someone who is:
· Customer Service Oriented
· Enjoys having their input put into action
· Good with balancing multiple tasks at one time
· Detail Orientated
· Eager to progress their career in the Medical Field
Freedom Medical follow all CDC guidelines concerning PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), Hand Hygiene, Physical Distancing, and Sanitation Procedures. Freedom has a biweekly informational communication re-enforcing leaderships focus on safety. It is Freedom Medical Policy that all new employees must be fully vaccinated upon hire. A Covid-19 Vaccination Record Card must be presented to Freedom’s hiring manager and HR Department, by the potential candidate prior, to their start date.