Murphy-Hoffman Company (MHC) is North America's largest Kenworth truck dealership and leasing group. As MHC Truck Leasing continues to grow, we have an opening for an Service Apprentice Intern. The role of the Service Apprentice Intern is to provide on-the-job training and observe the intern's technical competency, aptitude, and work attitude. During the internship he/she will perform light maintenance and routine service until the necessary skills are demonstrated.
- Performs assigned job functions under close supervision of a Foreman, Leadman, Supervisor, or designated competent fellow employee.
- Gains work related knowledge and experience through on-the-job training and formal off-site training at a technical school campus.
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area and properly handles company tools and equipment.
- Abides by all company and school policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled