We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people's lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients' successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our .Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: , , ,
What success looks like in this role:
- The Cybersecurity Analyst, MSS works in the Unisys Security Operations Center (24x7x365) as a member of the Managed Security Services (MSS) team. The successful candidate will possess deep technical knowledge of a number of security technologies; have a solid understanding of information security and networking, and extensive experience interacting with customers. The Cybersecurity Analyst is responsible for the delivery of client-specific vulnerability management solutions.
- Create custom documentation for internal and external needs.
- Assist with designing and documenting work processes within the SOC.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Minimum 2 years of Managed Security Services or Information Security experience required.
- Security+, CISSP, GCIH, GCIA, GPEN, CEH, and or other industry certifications preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Solid understanding of Information Security and Networking required.
- Working knowledge of Vulnerability Scanning technology required.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills required.
- Ability to operate equipment or tools, specifically: Internet, e-mail, MS Office products, advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to work nights or weekends as required.
- Demonstrated understanding of vulnerability management systems and programs preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of PCI, SOX, HIPAA, etc. preferred.
- Security and/or Networking familiarity or understanding in the following preferred.
- Basic routing principles and networking fundamentals
- Well known protocols and services (FTP, HTTP, SSH, SMB, LDAP)
- Command-line interfaces
- Packet Analysis Tools (TCPDUMP, Wireshark, Ngrep)
- Keen ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience working with Internal and client Ticketing and Knowledge Base Systems for Incident and Problem tracking as well as procedures. (i.e. Service Now).
- General security knowledge (GIAC, CISSP, CCSE, CISA, HBSS, NSA, CEH, Cisco Security, Security +, or other security certifications).
- An understanding of a wide array of server-grade applications such as: DBMS, Exchange, DNS, SMTP, IIS, Apache, SharePoint, Active Directory, Identity Management, Patch Management, LDAP, SQL, and others.
- Experience with various SIEM security products such as: ArcSight, QRadar, Nitro, LogRhythm, and infrastructure components such as proxies, firewalls, IDS/IPS, DLP etc.