Experienced CNC Mill Set Up Machinists needed to work with exotic metals, in a highly technical, close tolerance CNC Mill operation Enshu, Haas, Leadwell and/or Daewoo CNC Millls.
B&G manufacturing, Hatfield, PA, specializes in manufacturing and supplying complex machined products for companies around the world.
Requirements to successful
- First and foremost you will work in an environment with measures in place to keep you healthy and safe
- 2+ years previous CNC machine set up and operation
- Experience with quality control precision measures
- Ability to perform routine calculations and use analytical skills to determine the root cause of problems to find solutions
- Use good judgment in decisions regarding process and problem solving
- Ability to make offsets
- Training in CNC machine operations
- Training and experience using G-Code, Master CAM and/or ESPRIT software
What you will do
- Set up CNC Milling equipment by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tools, tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, using basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving programs.
- Verify settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces while adhering to international standards.
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Document and communicate actions, irregularities, and continuing needs, to complete work activities.
Physical Demands Manufacturing environment. Must wear appropriate personal protective equipment; Ability to position self to move, install/takeout, adjust, position, measure, and handle materials weighing up to 70 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities / Women / Disabled / Veterans