Asphalt Laborer - Lancaster, PA
Location: Lancaster, PA
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Kinsley Utilities seeking self-motivated, dependable, hard-working Laborers to join our asphalt patching crews. A successful candidate should be able to work in a crew environment and have some general knowledge of asphalt and patching. All jobsites will be local to Lancaster and Berks County, PA.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Shovel and lute asphalt
- Take and understand instructions from crew leaders
- Demonstrate working knowledge of paving
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required
- Ability to work in a crew-based environment
- Punctuality and dependability is required
- Previous asphalt paving experience is preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as required
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation required
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.