Asphalt Equipment Operator - Lancaster, PA
Location: Lancaster, PA
SUMMARY OF POSITION
We are seeking versatile Equipment Operators for our asphalt patching crews. This position involves the operation of equipment including but not limited to a shuttle buggy, distributor truck, milling machine, paver, roller and screed. All jobsites will be local to Lancaster and Berks County, PA. A successful candidate should possess a positive attitude and at least 1 year of prior experience operating heavy equipment.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Operates equipment in compliance with Kinsley's safety policies and procedures
- Ensures company equipment is maintained and in good running condition by greasing and checking fluids
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of all aspects of paving
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as required
- Previous equipment operation experienced is preferred
- Ability to read and follow construction site drawings, blueprints, diagrams and specifications is preferred
- Maintain all tools required for Equipment Operators
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.