Job DescriptionJob Title: Licensed Practical Nurse, OP - Pediatrics - South Williamsport
Job ID: 820885103
Shift: Day Job
Facility: UPMC Susquehanna Medical Group
Department: Pediatrics S Williamsprt
The Susquehanna Health Medical Group is currently seeking a full-time Licensed Practical Nurse for the outpatient Pediatrics Office in South Williamsport!
This is a day shift position with a Monday through Friday schedule with the exception of one Saturday per month.
Provides professional nursing care to office patients under supervision of patient care providers.
- Draw blood.
- Comply with requirements of appropriate regulatory agencies (i.e. OSHA, CLIA, PA Department of Health).
- Administer medications including oral, SQ, IM and IV drip.
- Assist physicians with examinations, diagnostic procedures and treatments.
- Assess patient's general condition and take vital signs and weight.
- Comply with all policies and procedures.
- Perform IV therapy under direction of Registered Nurse.
- Document all activities/interventions, patient/family responses, medication dispensed/prescribed, etc., in the medical record.
- Maintain strict confidentiality related to medical records and other data.
- Promote wellness by providing patient education materials, communicating physician advice/instructions.
Qualifications Graduate of an approved LPN school of nursing. One year clinical experience preferred.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
CPR required based on AHA standards that include both a didactic and skills demonstration component within 30 days of hire
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) OR Basic Life Support (BLS) OR Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Act 33 with renewal Act 34 with renewal Act 73 FBI Clearance
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Salary Range: $17.01 to $25.50 / hour
Union Position: No
For the best application experience, we encourage you to apply for this job from a non-mobile device.