Assist with program management, data collection, analytical support, transition support, business case analysis support, process mapping and standardization model services support to compliment current DLA technical and operational expertise in executing its mission in areas that include but are not limited to personnel/manpower staffing, organizational development and resource studies, storage or performance optimization initiatives.
Duties May Include:
• Utilize Distribution Standard System (DSS) or equivalent Warehouse Management System (WMS).
• Utilize DSS or equivalent Warehouse Management System (WMS) and other Government-provided data systems.
• Analyze supply system transactions / data to determine problem areas.
• Determine the feasibility of consolidating, eliminating, or expanding interrelated supply systems functions.
• Provide the impact of new/proposed changes to the supply system regulations.
• Coordinate with functional users to resolve operational and procedural problems.
• Utilize knowledge of a broad range of supply program relationships in order to conduct studies, reviews and investigations.
• Manage and control material through the receipt, storage, warehousing, issue, packing, and/or transportation functions.
Qualified candidates must possess:
Minimum of 5 years’ experience using Distribution Standard System (DSS) or equivalent Warehouse Management System (WMS) within the past five years
Experience implementing supply systems functions
Experience analyzing supply system transactions/data and assessing problem areas in order to resolve operational and procedural problems
Experience with a broad range of supply program relationships and with conducting studies, reviews and investigations
Excellent communication and facilitation skills
Possess Public Trust Security Clearance or Current Tier 1 (formally National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)) investigation
Ruchman, INC. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and will not discriminate against any application for employment on the basis of age, race, color, gender, national origin, religion, creed, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military status, disability, or sex including pregnancy and childbirth or related medical condition or on any other basis prohibited by law. Ruchman, INC. participates in the E-Verify program to confirm the employment eligibility of all persons hired. This means that we will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Ruchman, INC. will not use E-Verify to pre-screen job applicants.