Assist with program management, data collection, analytical support, transition support, business case analysis support, process mapping and standardization model services, and Graphic Artist/Multimedia Design support to compliment current DLA technical and operational expertise in executing its mission in areas that include but are not limited to personnel/manpower staffing, organizational development and resource studies, storage or performance optimization initiatives.
Duties May Include:
• Perform studies, analyses, feasibility studies, and evaluations related to business organizations and processes.
• Review production schedules, process flows, and other information to understand manufacturing and service methods and activities.
• Work with management or Government to develop standards for design and production.
• Develop management control systems to make financial planning and cost analysis more efficient.
• Identify quality control procedures to make financial planning and cost analysis more efficient.
Qualified candidates must possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree (in computer science, mathematics/statistics, engineering, logistics, finance, or business management/administration disciplines) PLUS 3 years’ specialized experience
- OR Bachelor’s Degree (in another field) PLUS 6 years’ specialized experience
- OR a Master’s Degree (in another field)
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Experience conducting business process improvement initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to work with senior decision makers
- Possession of Public Trust Security Clearance or a Current Tier 1 (formally National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)) investigation
Ruchman, INC. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and will not discriminate against any application for employment on the basis of age, race, color, gender, national origin, religion, creed, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military status, disability, or sex including pregnancy and childbirth or related medical condition or on any other basis prohibited by law. Ruchman, INC. participates in the E-Verify program to confirm the employment eligibility of all persons hired. This means that we will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Ruchman, INC. will not use E-Verify to pre-screen job applicants.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- One location: New Cumberland, PA