Assist in and provide team leadership with program management, data collection, analytical support, transition support, business case analysis support, process mapping and standardization model services, and Graphic Artist/Multimedia Design support to compliment current DLA technical and operational expertise in executing its mission in areas that include but are not limited to personnel/manpower staffing, organizational development and resource studies, storage or performance optimization initiatives.
Duties May Include:
• Provide overall coordination in direct support of matters pertaining to specific support services for which tasked.
• Ensure cost saving factors and quality controls are used to perform assigned projects.
• Ensure that all projects assigned by Government leads are delivered on-time and within scope.
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Develop detailed plans to monitor and track progress of assigned projects and prepare documents to include, but not limited to, briefings, point papers, trip reports, and meeting minutes related to the status of the performance under this contract.
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
• Create and maintain comprehensive, Government-owned project documentation.
• Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
• Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
Qualified candidates must possess:
Bachelor’s Degree (in program/project management, engineering, logistics, distribution or supply chain management, finance, accounting, or business administration/management) PLUS 3 years’ specialized experience managing complex projects
OR Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree (in another field) PLUS 8 years’ specialized experience managing complex projects
Ruchman, INC. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and will not discriminate against any application for employment on the basis of age, race, color, gender, national origin, religion, creed, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military status, disability, or sex including pregnancy and childbirth or related medical condition or on any other basis prohibited by law. Ruchman, INC. participates in the E-Verify program to confirm the employment eligibility of all persons hired. This means that we will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Ruchman, INC. will not use E-Verify to pre-screen job applicants.
Job Type: Full-time
Monday to Friday
One location: New Cumberland, PA