Job DescriptionJob Title: Hot Cook - Venango County (Full-Time - Evenings)
Job ID: 05490193
Hours: 12:00PM - 8:30PM
Shift: Day Job
Facility: Sugar Creek Station
Department: Nutritional Services
The Hot Cook will be responsible for the preparation and service of high quality, nutritionally-appropriate foods that are satisfying to the guest. Observes safe food handling procedures and maintains sanitation of work area and equipment.
- Complete in-advance preparation requirement for next day of service.
- Produce high quality hot food products according to standardized recipes and production sheet volume requirements.
- Prepare all foods within designated timeframes; monitor food usage throughout service to ensure volume needs are met.
- Adhere to departmental safe food handling procedures at all times.
- Maintain an inspection-ready work area on a consistent basis.
- Adhere to Safety Data Sheet (SDS) information related to the proper and safe use of chemicals in the workplace. Store chemicals and cleaning supplies away from food production areas.
- Uses and maintains equipment according to manufacturer and department guidelines; follows all safety procedures.
- Provide a courteous and helpful customer service attitude on a daily basis.
- Chill, store, and record all prepared and leftover food in accordance to health department guidelines; maintain temperature cooling log documentation.
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Salary Range: $12.76 to $19.01 / hour
Union Position: No
For the best application experience, we encourage you to apply for this job from a non-mobile device.