Job DescriptionJob Title: Food Service Liaison - Sherwood Oaks (Part-Time)
Job ID: 99605351
Shift: Day Job
Facility: Sherwood Oaks Retirement Community
Department: Dining Services
The Food Service Liaison will be responsible for processing and maintaining patient diet orders through automated diet office software. Utilizes customer friendly telephone skills to interact with patients and nursing to problem solve issues with food service.
- Communicates patient concerns or issues to supervisor or clinical staff in a timely fashion.
- Processes all phone calls using appropriate telephone skills. Follows up on issues in a timely manner to resolution.
- Processes all nutrition care orders according to established procedures in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Troubleshoots interface issues with diet orders and resolves. Reports software and printer problems to appropriate IS individual / group in a timely fashion.
- Prepares tray tickets for food assembly according to workflow procedures in the operation.
- Assists patients with menu planning in accordance with diet order in a helpful, friendly manner.
- Maintains record-keeping and prepares reports as assigned.
HS Diploma/GED OR 1 YR previous job experience required in lieu of HS Diploma/GEDAct 34 OAPSA
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Salary Range: $13.26 to $20.19 / hour
Union Position: No
For the best application experience, we encourage you to apply for this job from a non-mobile device.