Job Location: Hershey PA
This role will support the strategic vision and plan for the continued evolution of Hershey's Integrated Business Management (IBM).
- Auditing and evaluating all market IBM processes for adherence to prescribed design
- Audit markets using a formal tool to ensure continuous improvement of the current market and implement supporting KPIs.
- Utilizing Kaizen to understand root causes and areas of waste in the market process
- Assist in new implementations of Integrated Business Management around the world and drive continuous improvement for existing IBM processes utilizing the Kaizen process. Work directly with market leaders and managers to clarify roles and responsibilities, assess organizational capabilities and lead change efforts.
- Recommending activities to IBM country coordinators to ensure consistency and drive continuous improvement for the Global organization
- Collaborate with market leadership to leverage IBM to surface significant business opportunities, make decisions, commit to actions, and communicate priorities to the larger organization. plan and supporting initiatives.
- Helping to coach teams on installing recommendations after audits are complete
- Coaching and influencing market leaders to leverage the IBM process to surface issues, make decisions, commit to actions, and communicate to the larger organization.
- Coach and mentor owners and participants in the various reviews to ensure behaviors are supporting maturity growth in Hershey's Integrated Business Management process.
- Be the Hershey subject matter expert to present at training sessions to ensure knowledge transfer and sustainability.
- Monitor market IBM pre-reads for inclusion of the correct material while suggesting the remove of unneeded information and slides. Consolidate GS consensus for THC
- Educate internal organization on IBM process and its benefits, continually driving to extend its structured approach for decision-making to additional forums.
- Serve as a backup to the IMBR and GMBR activities including pre-meetings with CEO
- Bachelor's degree in Business Logistics, Engineering, Finance, Management or equivalent education and/or experience. MBA is preferred.
- Cross functional and internal/external consulting experience is preferred
- Managing an S&OP process is beneficial
- Strong ability to interface effectively with senior management
- Ability to travel internationally up to 10% and adapt work style to various cultures
- Demonstrated skills in interacting, coaching and influencing at various levels of an organization and across multiple cultures.
- Demonstrated decision making skills while living the Hershey Values
- Extensive analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiating, consensus and team building skills
- Understanding of business processes across Supply Chain, Finance, Sales and Marketing, particularly as they relate to achieving Company goals
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex environment and manage multiple activities/projects
- Experience building process sustainability including education, training, and coaching
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans