Help Desk Support Technician - Level 1
IT Support Technician (Help Desk)
Due to growth and internal promotions our team is looking to bring on a new Help Desk Technician in our Malvern, PA Corporate Office. The right person has the ability solve IT problems in a timely manner, document known issues and solutions, work with project teams to gather product and process knowledge, and escalate (when necessary) to minimize computer downtime for DaVita teammates, partners, and customers. This is an over-the-phone, IT Technical Support position that includes, but is not limited to, supporting desktop applications and programs, network troubleshooting, and clinical application support.
- Using advanced IT Knowledge, tools and problem solving skills, determine, diagnose and solve computer-related issues
- Provide on-call support as scheduled during non-business hours
- Log and document trouble-shooting steps taken, and solutions applied, in a manner consistent with current knowledgebase practices
- Communicate with customers, providing status updates and follow-up to ensure satisfaction
- Complete additional tasks and projects as assigned by Service Desk (Help Desk) leadership
- Associate's degree from an accredited college preferred
- A combination of experience and/or technical certifications may be considered in lieu of the educational requirements
- Knowledge of computer, printer, and network troubleshooting and installation procedures
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot Microsoft products
- Ability to work evenings, weekend, and holiday coverage as needed and scheduled
- Ability to travel up to 5%
- Ability to deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment
- Call or Contact Center experience is a plus!
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
2476 Swedesford RdSTE 150, Malvern, Pennsylvania, 19355-1456, United States of America
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.