About the team
The Business Solutions Group (BSG) is primarily responsible for assisting sales in qualifying leads, designing and presenting compelling solution propositions from first contract, through Requests For Information (RFIs), Requests For Proposal (RFPs), presentations, workshops and, where necessary, Proof Of Concept mini implementations (POCs).
The elite, multi-disciplined team you will be manging in North America, Canada and Latin America specialises in presenting solutions for cross-asset enterprise risk applications to meet Basel and US regulations and modern day real-time electronic trading needs for vanilla and derivative products.
The solutions group also contributes to field product management, providing market feedback and real-world input to the product management process.
At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing
You will be leading the BSG Americas group of very experienced group of individuals (the average experience in the group is over 10 years) and driving them to the next level of success through insightful coaching, key deal-shaping direct engagement and collaboration with the strategy and product management teams to drive sales campaigns and thought leadership.
You will need to have a very good working knowledge of the Fundamental Review of the Trading Book, Counterparty Credit Risk and Counterparty Valuation Adjustments (in all its forms) for risk. And for trading, a very good working knowledge of Order Management, Execution Management, Position Keeping, Hedging and Hedge Equivalents, Exposure Management and Trade Lifecycle Operations. You will need to understand all forms of derivatives and their trading.
* You will lead the group to a new level of success: identifying and providing what coaching and team improvements that are required. You will work in conjunction with the Head of Cross Asset Trading and Risk Business Solution Group to whom you will report
* You will drive the provision of sales consultancy during an engagement, demonstrating business knowledge (rather than just product knowledge) and building confidence in the prospect that we understand their business needs and how to service them better than the competition
* You will identify solutions to address the compelling needs uncovered in qualification or otherwise identified. These may well be based upon more than one core FIS product, service or, indeed, specific developments.
* You will help to drive the analysis of client requirements and the construction of appropriate responses, the best demonstration of software and responds to RFI/RFP documents by your team
* You will collaborate and work closely with local leaders, other global Cross Asset Trading and Risk Business Solution Groups (from whom you may draw on specialist assistance where necessary), services team leads and product & strategy teams
* Your experiences and knowledge will be tapped as a trusted partner by many to bring enriched sales success to FIS.
What you bring
* A strong proven track record of managerial success in presales or sales with a deep knowledge of risk and trading in the types of the institutions you will be selling to.
* Experience, confidence and drive to lead a geographically diverse and incredibly knowledge and elite team of specialists to the next level
* Passion and hunger for sales success
Added bonus if you have
* Specific knowledge of any of our FIS Cross Asset Trading and Risk Solutions or our competitors' solutions
* An established base in New York
What we offer you
* The opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with like-minded, passionate, talented people servicing the selling great solutions to our biggest market place
* A financial package of base salary and commission plan commensurate with this high-profile appointment.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here:www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.