About the team:
Member Solutions is a first level call center providing both technical and product support for over 8,000 clients using Decision Solution products. Our focus is to provide clients with the best possible customer service in an ever-changing financial environment, we help guide them and gain knowledge and expertise needed to best utilize Decision Solutions products.
What you will be doing:
* Provide in-depth product support to FIS clients by resolving incoming inquiries.
* Respond to customer product inquiries via telephone or in written internet-based email or chat sessions.
* Resolve customer concerns raised during implementations, maintenance, product application or compatibility matters.
* Troubleshoot problems with web based applications and recommends corrective action.
* Document customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
* Recreate client issues in test environment, Identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes.
* Resolve client concerns raised during implementations, maintenance, product application or compatibility matters.
* Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily Client-centric activities.
* Other related duties assigned as needed.
* Monitor file delivery and file acquisitions for batch processing
What you bring:
* Excellent customer service skills
* Experience with transactional/customer research and related tools
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrated analytical, organizational, interpersonal, team-building, problem-solving, decision-making, conflict resolution and negotiation skills
* Ability to manage multiple tasks, maintain confidentiality and work both independently and in a team environment
Added bonus if you have:
* Ticketing system experience
* Call center environment experience
What we offer you:
* A competitive salary and benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
* A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities - FIS is your final career step!
* Time to support charities and give back in your community
* A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500 Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here:www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.