Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing:
As a Sales Executive you will be producing new revenue by signing new deals with new prospective. You will be selling FIS's Integrated Payables Solutions to Fortune 500s, commercial/corporate (not banks) within an established territory.
* Initiate contact with new prospective customers to sell FIS Integrated Payables Solution. Sell payments products and/or services to new account relationships.
* Solicit and maintain a network of commercial/corporates (not banks) prospects.
* Prepare and present proposals to clients utilizing FIS resources and tools.
* Negotiate, structure and close "deals" that meet customer expectations.
* Assist in the development of sales plans and strategies.
* Meet sales goals and objectives.
Territory: Mid-Atlantic - Northeast - PA, NJ, NY, MA, DE, RI, VT, NH, ME
Virtual position: you can be in any major US city within Mid-Atlantic - Northeast
What you will bring:
Experience selling financial/payments systems to commercial clients.
At least 5 years new business to new business sales experience.
What we offer you:
At FIS we value new ideas and we pride ourselves on providing a wide-range of opportunities for professional growth in a face-paced environment. FIS offers an open-minded collaborative culture with enthusiastic technologists. A true partner. We are dedicated to our team members and our customers equally. We strive to create an environment to help you succeed.
FIS Benefits and Perks:
* Health coverage offered for you and your family through Health/Vision/Dental/Insurance plans
* Tax advantage flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts that allow you to pay for specific health-care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
* To help you manage your work and life needs we offer a health advocate program, tuition reimbursement and a group legal service plan
* 401K match and Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Company Paid Volunteer Day
* FIS Gives Back Program - supporting our local community
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500 Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here:www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.