Tapestry Technologies, a leading Department of Defense systems integrator requires a dynamic, and creative self-starter to join our team. You will join a fast paced, multi-disciplined team; charged with developing and integrating cloud-based cybersecurity and management solutions for enterprise-level deployments, encompassing technologies in the areas of Infrastructure as a Services, Software as a Service, and Platform as a Service.
Joining Tapestry Technologies will not only expose you to leading-edge cloud technologies, but our corporate culture and benefits package will enable you to meet and exceed professional growth objectives.
Our cloud team is looking for a candidate who can:
- Help design, build, test, and integrate a wide variety of IT solutions, which leverage a broad spectrum of technologies
- Leverage experience from previous engagements and collective team feedback to develop reference architectures
- Balance architectural development with the broad operational and financial requirements of an enterprise user-base
- Author and/or contribute to technical whitepapers, executive briefings, design specifications, and programmatic schedules
Skills (Desired and/or Required):
- Minimum of 6 years of experience with engineering and implementing solutions using server technologies such as Microsoft Server/Windows, SUSE/Red Hat Linux, and VMware
- Experience with various hypervisor technologies, to include Redhat KVM, VMWare vSphere and Microsoft HyperV.
- Experience with scripting languages like Ruby, Python, PHP, Powershell, etc.
- Experience with DEVOPs automation/configuration management using tools like Chef, Puppet, or Ansible is a plus
- Experience with Cloud Computing services such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure is a plus.
- Understanding of Cloud Orchestration and Automation methods like AWS Cloud Formation and Azure Automation is a plus.
- Excellent analytic and troubleshooting skills for problems that span multiple domains (application, network, system, hardware)
- A strong understanding of building security into the technical design will be needed.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and MS Visio
- Sound interpersonal, communication, presentation, and writing skills.
Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering or Information Technology field is desired, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Additional Required Certifications:
Security certifications such as Security+, CEH, and/or CISSP
- Advanced systems certifications such as MCSE, RHCE, VCP, CLE (Preferred)
- Cloud certifications like AWS Certified Solutions Architect, MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure (Preferred)
- DEVOPS related certifications and training on products like Chef, Puppet, Ansible (Preferred)
Department of Defense Secret SSBI