Full Time, Runner/On Call - 5K Sign-On Bonus!!
BAYADA Hospice is currently seeking an RN for a full time opportunity for our Hospice office located in Boyertown, PA. This RN will be responsible for scheduled and on-call visits throughout the community for our hospice clients in their homes in Lehigh, Montgomery, Northampton, and Berks Counties.
BAYADA Hospice has a special purpose - to provide the highest quality end-of-life care so our patients can remain at home with comfort, grace, and dignity. We believe people with advanced illness and their families deserve hospice services and palliative care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - the core values of our philosophy, The BAYADA Way.
What you'll be doing:
- Full time (on call/pronouncement visits), Schedule is 7 days on (this includes the entire weekend during those 7 days on) and then 7 days off. Ideal schedule! Still get paid for off week!
- Educating patients and their family on end of life
- Foster trusting relationship with patient and family and allow for continuity of care.
- Being the eyes and ears for the hospice physician and must possess expert patient assessment skills
- PA RN license in good standing
- A desire to work with an interdisciplinary care team
- Previous hospice experience required
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred
Don't forget to ask about our sign-on bonus!
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.