Group Vice President, Customer Experience and Insights (00001SI1)
Reporting to the SVP Marketing, this role will lead and evolve the customer experience and insights practice within AmerisourceBergen. The leader works across AmerisourceBergen to unite key stakeholders around the mindset and discipline of a customer-driven culture informed by research and actionable insights. The GVP of Customer Experience and Insights will be responsible for creating strategies to gather customer and market insights that are essential to evolving our offerings, improving the customer's experience and growing the business. This role will be instrumental in driving the intersection of customer needs, modern marketing, solution design and a superior customer experience that results in strong business performance and growth.
This individual will be a knowledge leader, advancing the market research and insights disciplines across AmerisourceBergen lines of business and customer segments. This role will also act as a consultative thought leader to solve ad-hoc business questions across the different lines of business. This requires end-to-end management of customer research and customer experience projects working closely with commercial business leaders, sales executives and marketing leaders across the company to develop key actionable insights relevant to customer experience and products/services offerings.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Champion the Customer Experience across the company, partnering with all departments to ensure success through education, training and ongoing management of customer experience projects.
* Be the lead executive to deliver the customer experience strategic objectives, goals and milestones.
* Be the corporate champion for a customer experience centered culture including common language and definitions.
* Define and shape the strategic role of research, insights and analytics across lines of business and customer segment.
* Build business cases, strategic rationale and operational implications of new opportunities to enhance products, services and customer interactions.
* Evaluate, recommend and implement technology platforms to enable and scale customer insight gathering and analysis.
* Evolve customer analytics functions; deliver actionable insights that drive revenue, profit, customer acquisition, retention, strong customer experience and satisfaction.
* Leverage customer and market research to inform go-to-market strategy and market fit for new and/or evolving product and service offerings.
* Assures that custom qualitative and quantitative research studies are conducted as necessary to provide developmental and directional information to meet the strategic objectives and customer data needs of the organization.
* Supports and encourages innovation through the application of design thinking, ideation workshops and customer-oriented training sessions in support of each business segment.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Requires broad training in fields such as marketing, innovation, product design planning/strategy, customer support or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four-year Bachelor's degree program; MBA preferred. Requires a minimum of 10 years related and progressively responsible experience, including leadership experience.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
* Strong command of innovation and Cx design principles such as design-thinking and customer journey mapping
* Financial planning and management of operating budgets
* Demonstrated ability to develop and manage business analysis for strategic planning and initiatives; identifying key issues, evaluating competitive & market trends, tracking results and formulating recommendations to leadership
* Strong as well as creative problem-solving skills; ability to proactively identify and execute effective solutions throughout the development and launch cycle
Leadership and Personal Attributes
* Has strong executive presence and shows courage of convictions
* Can lead without title authority
* Demonstrated superior listening skills and seeks to understand multiple viewpoints
* Communicates candidly, respectfully while defending point of view
* Can champion and drive change
* Models behaviors consistent with a high-performance culture
* Ability to thrive and lead within a matrixed enterprise and team environment
* Not intimidated by ambiguity or change
* Driven to create a world class customer experience
* Desire for exceptional business results and positive social impact
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran