Job Title: Counter Sales II
Full Time / Non-Exempt
Location: Reading, PA
Reports To: Branch Manager
General Summary: Intermediate level Counter Sales position responsible for prompt and courteous service in person and on the telephone. Assist customers with stock items making recommendations on stock items needed to install complete heating and cooling system; recommend alternatives or additional items. Use computer to generate accurate paperwork such as, invoices, warranties, returns etc. Maintain self-service and counter areas. Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with various customers in a variety situations over the telephone or in person. Pre-employment screening required.
- Basic understanding of Heating and Cooling systems (matrix).
- Knowledge of Electricity.
- Knowledge of basic math skills.
- Ability to read invoices, catalogs, stock numbers and descriptions to accurately identify items.
- Knowledge of major product lines.
- Knowledge and practice of sales techniques.
- Heavy lifting.
- Knowledge of material handling equipment in order to safely move product weighing more than 70 pounds.
- Valid drivers license, safe driving record; ability to operate manual transmission if applicable.
R.E. Michel Company offers a full benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) and more coupled with opportunities for advancement. Visit our website at www.remichel.com.
Please Note: When you click on the Apply Online Now button below, and we hope that you do, you will be redirected to RE Michel’s Applicant Tracking site “localjobsnetwork.com” this is where you will complete your application for employment and provide a copy of your resume if required.
R.E. Michel Company, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran status or any other protected status.